Liz Phair Items Wanted By Yours Truly
Okay, this little page is here to let everyone know what Liz items are
needed at the Mesmerizing headquarters. I will be listing various
items, such as tapes, pictures and magazines/newspapers. Here's a short
list for the time being:
- Girly Sound, the three tape version (ATTENTION: Liz, Tae, Chris, or someone who acquired copies from them... Help me out, PLEASE!)
- Samples of Liz's artwork (e.g. charcoal drawings)
- Information on Liz's internship with Nancy Spero and Leon Golub in New York
- Information on Liz's San Francisco / SOMA period
- Oberlin yearbooks, 1986-1989 (or color copies of the relevant pages featuring Liz)
Girl Germs (zine made by members of Bratmobile (circa 1991)
LA Weekly, July 16-22, 1993
- NewCity (Liz Phair on the cover, July, August, or September 1993?)
Chicago Tribune Magazine, September 25, 1994
- A recording of complete VPRO-Holland Liz radio session
- The Stranger, April 12-18, 1995 (Seattle-based independent newspaper)
- SOMA, March 1996
- Any magazines / newspapers with Liz Phair (especially 1992 - 1994)
White Chocolate Space Egg (promotional-only video EPK with live in-studio footage during the making of the album, run time 18:45) [NOTE: EPK = electronic press kit]
The promotional CD sampler that was given out by an Oklahoma cable provider that contains the track "Take A Look" by Liz Phair.
An official promotional CD or cassette of the forthcoming album.
- The promotional CD-R for Wheat's "Baby, It's Cold Outside".
- A recording of Liz Phair's appearance on San Francisco radio station KLLC-FM aka Alice @ 97.3.
- Something entitled "4th Album Roughs" (an early working version of what eventually became Liz Phair).
- Recordings of Liz's summer 2005 acoustic tour dates (especially the August 18-19 San Francisco shows)
If you have any of these items, email me at
Back to Mesmerizing
Last Updated: March 5, 2010